Σάββατο 1 Μαρτίου 2014

LET'S TALK ABOUT MAKE UP TODAY : NO MAKE UP, MAKE UP TIPS video

   Hey hey hey girls!!! This post today is not gonna be about nails or nail art ....BUT that doesn't mean I change the subject of this blog ...this is a blog for us who LOVE NAIL ART !!!! As I told you when I introduced my blog to you  ,sometimes I'm gonna talk about beauty too and for things that I found interest and want to share it it with you. So when I find something really cool and beautiful (especially beauty tips) I don't want to keep it only for myself.
  This tutorial that I'm gonna post today is about ''NO MAKe UP, MAKe UP" by Chloe Morello for I LOVE MAKE UP channel on youtube(don't forget to check out Chloe Morello channel too...omg her cat eye with eyeliner). This tuto for "no make up, make up " tips is so far the best on youtube. Using less products than you thing you gain a really really fresh and beautiful everyday to work, school etc look ever. It is gonna be really helpful for all of you ladies that prefer natural look and for ypu that don't have or want to spend much time on make, but you want to look fresh!!!!
 

CHECK OUT
I LOVE MAKE UP CHANNEL LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/ilovemakeupOFFICIAL
CHLOE MORELLO BEAUTY CHANNEL LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeMorello

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου