Σάββατο 19 Απριλίου 2014

My almond heart nails !!! (tutorial)

 Hey babes!!! Well I was getting bored my squared nails shape,so I decided to try give my nails the almond shape. Iwill not lie to you creating almond shape nails ,was really hard for me basically cause I used tohave all the time squared shape. But I NAILED IT!!!
 When I got the exact shape ,I wanted my nails to be elegant but modern in the same time. So I created the almond heart nail design , a modern and retro combo that elogate every nail.
Is an easy design ,but for you who don't know how to make the almon
d heart nails I found a video tutorialon youtube to guide you .Enjoy and hope you like this nail design...Ohhh..I used nude and red combo ,but is up to you the combination of colors.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου