Δευτέρα 5 Μαΐου 2014

PALM TREE NAILART TUTORIAL BY FJOLA

Hey girls!!!Well we are at the end of spring and the feeling of summer is in the air. Because of it I decided to do a vivid nail art with palm trees .Below Im gonna explain you step by step how to recreate the summer look.













1) Apply a base coat
2) apply your fav summer color ( my fav for now is this vivid blue)
3)Then create the letter ''I'' ( pick a bright color ,I pick a baby pink but a white can do the same work)
4)Create a "C" letter above the "I" and small "c" under the big "C" to givethe impression of a plam tree
5) Last but not least take the fuschia and aplly it above the baby pink ( I did that step cause I wanted my fuschia to bevivid and not disappear in the blue)
6) To make this look perfect apply a top coat and your done


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου